Intern with Echo Communications, LLC.
Our ideal candidate will be a freshman or junior with the following skills:
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual
- Knowledge of Google G - Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs, Voice)
- Keen attention to detail
- High energy; possessed with positive drive
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels of management
- A strong passion for operational excellence and developing strong sales skills
At Echo Communications, our internship offers students hands-on experience and a chance to work on challenging projects with some of the most creative minds in the communications industry.
Expect to use your multi-disciplinary skills to work across industries including: Realestate, Wellness, Hospitality, Fashion, and Technology. Based on your expressed interest and skills you will have the opportunity to focus on specific projects in addition to your internship responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts, hard operational sales skills as well as obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
Our internship will allow you to explore your interests through specific project areas in marketing, communications, and sales, but also provide you with strong foundational operational training. If you are interested in building a portfolio of business and experience on the job before graduation this internship is for you!
Must be available to intern for 3 months for 9 - 12 hours per week. Working remotely is feasible after intensive 2 week training at 225 Broadway, New York, NY 10007. Lunch and transportation provided for the duration of the internship.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $300.00 /month
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma