Title: Marketing Intern — Education Practice
Reports to: Marketing Manager — Education Practice
This is an opportunity for someone passionate about marketing and principled leadership to gain hands-on experience with a leading, global company. This individual will contribute their talents toward improving the lives of millions of students around the world. Depending on interests and aptitudes, they will be involved in a variety of projects in the areas of content development; copywriting; sales channel support; database management and expansion; territory marketing strategies; collateral development; event marketing; campaign management; and email communication.
This is a 6-9 month paid internship at $10/hr, 20 hours per week.
To learn more about our Education Practice, please visit edu.franklincovey.com
Essential Job Functions
- Work with marketing communications and social media managers to develop written and multimedia content for various communication channels.
- Collaborate with sales territories to create and execute localized marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identify segments within the education industry and expand the database to ensure every territory has sufficient coverage.
- Work with new and future territories to create awareness and generate leads.
- Assist the marketing manager in executing a variety of different tasks related to event marketing and logistics, campaign management, collateral development, etc.
- Assist in a variety of projects and roles to ensure the overall success of the marketing team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and a drive to excel in any assigned task.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- A positive, team-player mindset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
Other Skills (candidates with any of the following experience will have an advantage)
- Graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere)
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please see our Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster by following the link provided.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at [email protected]. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.