Junior Web Developer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Junior Web Developer to join well establish client in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of overall experience, and knowledge of web-enabled application development.
Responsibilities of the Junior Web Developer include:
- Designs and programs applications based upon requirements defined by users.
- Determines information system requirements and needs.
- Makes recommendations to strengthen controls, improve communication, and increase efficiency using automated systems.
- Design and documents system requirements.
- Provides assistance and guidance in the design of detailed systems procedures.
Requirements of the Junior Web Developer include:
- 3+ years of application development experience.
- Experience with VB.NET or C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with Responsive Design.
- Proven experience communicating with key stakeholders.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Junior Web Developer:
- Salary Range: $22-$26/hour depending on professional experience.
- 3 month contract with potential extension.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at [email protected]