Tyler Technologies, Inc.
The sales data intern will learn about data governance and best practices for sales databases. The intern will do data cleanup, data analytics, will help design and document processes to be used by sales reps.
- Review/edit client databases used in sales campaigns
- Make entries/corrections in Dynamics CRM
- Create how-to documentation for Dynamics CRM entries
- Maintain spreadsheets and other reports
- Analyze data correctness using Microsoft Power BI
- Present findings to sales teams
- Currently pursuing a business administration or similar degree. Preference given to rising juniors or seniors
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Prior CRM and/or Power BI software experience preferred but not required
- Solid attention to detail
- Experience with data entry
- An interest in data analysis and behind-the0scense sales process
- Ability and interest in working with others, from administrative staff to senior executives.