AGCO Grain and Protein is looking for a highly talented environmental, health and safety intern to join our EHS team at our Assumption, Illinois headquarters for the summer of 2020.
Assist with the completion of various projects/tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement various written programs
- Assist in ergonomic assessments and improvements
- Conduct regulatory safety and environmental audits
- Review and develop specific training programs
- Conduct risk assessments, job hazard analyses and other evaluations
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Preferably have completed one or more internships and/or have working experience (e.g. part time job)
- Enrollment in a degree program on environmental, health and safety or related field
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
This is a paid, full-time internship during the summer of 2020 at AGCO Grain and Protein headquarters in Assumption, Illinois. Housing is provided for students who reside more than fifty miles from Assumption. Students are required to work forty hours per week on-site at our office in Assumption from May 26 through August 7, 2020.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno - global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world.