The Climate Corporation
The Climate Corporation seeks an Intern on the Product Management team to own research, discovery, and oversee the design and development of new weather features. The APM Intern will report to the Weather Product Manager and will work closely with the Weather and Remote Sensing Group Product Manager, the Design, Weather Science, and Engineering teams. In this role, you will be responsible for channeling the voice of the customer into product requirements. If you are someone that is passionate about innovation and excited about being a key contributor to building a sustainable business, The Climate Corporation would love to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
- Join a motivated and driven product team focused on realizing The Climate Corporation’s mission: to help all the world's farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. We’re looking for someone who will scale with us as we continue to grow
- Be a critical partner in the launch of our Harvest Analytics platform. Build go to market materials (including videos and presentations) and drive the marketing plan
- Develop a deep understanding of the Climate FieldView Application. Meet with farmers, understand their pain points, and develop solutions in voice of customer sessions. Feed into the product roadmap and the voice of the customer. Author user stories and build lightweight prototypes to define product requirements
- Pursuing a Masters degree in engineering, computer science, business, or similar
- Demonstrated product leadership or ex-consultant from a top strategy consulting firm. Many companies want a minimum years of experience for this role, but we just want high performers, so show us how you’re qualified.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills. Show us how you use data to make the right decisions. Ability to dive into data by writing your own queries, or willing to learn.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller who can quickly get up to speed on our customers and develop concise and compelling materials for them.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage complex projects ensuring that high level goals are met and the nitty gritty details are correct.
- Ability to stay focused and execute in a fast paced environment with lots of change, and identify problems and solutions on your own.
- Experiencing diving deep on data analytics. Extra credit: SQL, and/or experience using usage analytics to improve customer journey process.
- Experience in creating video, visual, and written content
- Excellent Product / UX intuition. Show us what you have built and how it has made a positive impact on your users' experience.
- Experience and passion for agriculture is a huge plus
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
What We Offer:
Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with a diverse set of top engineers, agronomists, and statisticians working together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
- We offer competitive pay and perks.
- We provide meals and a large assortment of snacks and drinks to get you through the day.
- You’ll get 1:1 mentoring from a talented and motivated employee on your team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on real projects with experienced employees and have a direct impact on the company. (Our internships are not summer camp!)
- You’ll have the amazing opportunity to participate in one of our Biotechnology Tours where you get out of the office and into the field (literally) with agents and farmers.
- You’ll work in an award winning office with smart designs, large common areas and open floor plans that fuel collaboration.
- You’ll attend various company sponsored events, activities and off-sites - we make sure interns are having fun!
- We regularly host meet-up groups and tech-talks and encourage participation in relevant workshops and conferences
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact with key executives and leadership.
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
https://youtu.be/c5TgbpE9UBI or visit https://climate.com/careers
Climate aims to create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our employees in which a diverse set of perspectives and voices are represented and celebrated.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, The Climate Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex (including pregnancy), protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any unlawful criterion existing under applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]