Graduate Hotels® is seeking a Launch Marketing Manager to join our team to lead marketing efforts in our new hotel openings.
Graduate Hotels builds authentic, playful spaces that connect travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration with local establishments.
Our teams excel in delivering top results while introducing clients and guests to the design and service that have made us one of the fastest growing lifestyle brands in the country. There is never one right answer in hospitality. Come share your past experiences with us, to help write this textbook on service.
Our Launch Marketing Manager will assist in the launch marketing efforts for new Graduate Hotel properties and onsite food & beverage outlets, including strategizing, concepting, and executing on plans. This includes cultivating and maintaining relationships with the community and university, developing creative launch programming & events, and working with the Graduate Hotels brand team and agencies on ideas to generate awareness and buzz for the property.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to execute dynamic launch plans meant to build awareness, create buzz, and drive traffic to the hotel and on-site dining inclusive of advertising, local events, programming and sponsorships
- Collaborate with Sr. Manager, Launch Marketing + Graduate Hotels brand team, agencies, and other cross-functional partners on strategy and execution of launch marketing plans
- Serve as an ambassador for the brand in the new market both with the community and the property team
- Travel to the new market prior to hotel opening as needed for event execution, research and partnership meetings
- Develop relationships with local like-minded businesses to create meaningful partnerships
- Interact with the student body to generate brand awareness and engagement and drive traffic to the hotel and food & beverage outlets
- Assist in the creation and upkeep of launch marketing events, trackers and calendars
- Help manage and track preopen marketing budgets
- Assist Sr. Manager, Launch Marketing with any marketing needs for transition properties inclusive of e-blasts, advertising and collateral
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field preferred
- Minimum of three years experience in a Marketing, Public Relations or related fields
- Experience supporting Talent Acquisition and management activities preferred
- Experience with MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel required
- Experience with WordPress and website management tools a plus
- Ability to Travel 25-50% of the time.
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
- Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer