Entry Level – Marketing Operations Associate
Are you passionate about process improvement and want to learn more about marketing? In this newly created position, you will play a key role in developing new and refining existing processes around the world. As we continue to expand internationally, we need processes in place to ensure results and adhere to different privacy regulations.
As an Entry Level – Marketing Operations Associate, you will partner with US Marketing, Global Marketing Services and International Marketing to develop and implement various tests that have the potential to impact key metrics for the whole Marketing department. You'll also collaborate with our Legal and Compliance team and the Data Protection Office to improve Global Marketing's operational adherence in a constantly-changing regulatory environment. You will have an opportunity to develop your communication, critical thinking, and project management skills all while working in a fast-paced, successful Global Marketing team.
- Learn the unique processes behind all our Global Marketing organizations: US Marketing, International Marketing, Global Marketing Services, and Global Marketing Data, Analytics and Operations
- Identify, recommend and develop new and improved business processes across all of Global Marketing
- Create and improve process documentation
- Communicate process changes and train impacted employees
- Collaborate heavily with groups outside of Global Marketing: Legal and Compliance, the Data Protection Office , etc.
- Work with graphic designers, web developers, and other Global Marketing employees to stand up new landing pages
- Configure and maintain landing page tests and provide regular updates to internal stakeholders
- Ensure Global Marketing adheres to data privacy regulations across the US and Europe through data subject elevations, data mapping and audits
- 0+ years of experience – internships preferred
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that demands flexibility and creativity
- Successfully prioritize tasks and projects with varying complexities and deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER