Competitive pay, 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Educational Reimbursement, Commuter benefits, Discount programs, Inventor patent bonuses
- Prepare and enter data for sales by compiling and sorting information.
- Ensure the data in various objects is organized, accurate and formatted to company requirements.
- Assist with various other tasks in with Sales Operations environment as needed
Prepare and enter data for sales by compiling and sorting information.
- Extract relevant data sets to identify patterns.
- Data entry using spreadsheets and SFDC database
- Assemble and maintain sales databases from disparate data sources.
Ensure the data in various objects is organized, accurate and formatted to company requirements.
- Deliver at minimum, weekly progress reports detailing tasked accomplished
- Assist with various other tasks in with sales operations environment as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two years of college education in accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous data entry experience
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to complete tasks and projects with little to no supervision
- Intermediate Excel Skills (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Data cleansing experience
- Experience working with large data sets is a plus
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com tasks beneficial