A Day in the Life
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of non-technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Undergraduate student with a sophomore or junior level standing
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- A minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 cumulative GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for sponsorship for an employment visa in the future.
- Able to work 40 hours a week for 10-12 weeks, in 1 of our 2 cohorts:
- Cohort 1: Tuesday, May 26 - Friday, August 14
- Cohort 2: Monday, June 15 - Friday, August 28
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)