The goal of A&C Plastic's Spring internship program is to identify students with diverse skills and expose them to business management information systems with a special focus on implementing new technology within the distribution industry. Upon completion of the internship, the student will be considered for possible future employment opportunities within our network.
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. - (MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THESE HOURS, NO EXCEPTIONS)
COMPENSATION: $15 per hour - (this position does not offer benefits)
WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE:
- Gain exposure to real-world applications of information systems while working side by side with the operational leadership team.
- Learn basic operating knowledge of Open Systems (OSAS) functions that drive our distribution network.
- Help with implementation of new ERP system
- Manage and complete short-term projects to implement technology, systems and process improvements within our company.
- Analyze current processes and develop a plan to increase efficiency while reducing costs
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Junior class standings or entering Junior year
- Experience in leadership roles
- Problem-solving skills, assertiveness, and strong initiative
- Team-oriented thinking for continuous learning
- Advanced knowledge of computers and current technology
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Available to work Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm during the Spring 2020 semester
- Advertising and digital graphics experience or knowledge a plus
- Be highly professional and organized
- Have a professional image
- Works well under pressure
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator both oral and written
- Paid Internship during the Spring 2020 semester ($15/hr)
- Opportunity to gain real-world experience in several different departments
- Involvement in a fun, family-oriented atmosphere