Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Need:
As the Data Analyst Intern with Bandwidth International Product Team, you'll be given the opportunity to work with the International team providing carrier cost evaluation and visibility dashboards, rate change and route updating visibility and analysis of call completion as well as assisting with developing International Long Distance rates to all countries.
What You'll Do:
- Rate Deck Analysis of customer target rates - comparing customer targets to our costs and assessing the ability to meet targets.
- Work with the International Team to develop custom and baseline International rate decks.
- Work to develop automated tooling capabilities that will take in two data sets and compare and deliver a rate deck output.
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or an equivalent course of study
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience or familiarity with big data tools. Knowledge or experience with Python / R and SQL programming language. Excel knowledge, database architectures, data models, query languages and reporting. Mathematical and visualization functions within databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Proficiency in conducting research and development of statistical learning models for data analysis. Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Interest in Global destinations, especially Global dialing codes
- A passion for creating spreadsheets/dashboards
- Curiosity for creating efficiency
- Good sense of humor!
At Bandwidth, we're pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our Whole Person Promise. We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- You're guaranteed to be given work that matters. If you ain't feelin' that, let us know. We'll fix it.
- As a member of our intern program, you'll obviously gain some great professional experience. You'll also be part of our intern community, collaborating with other interns from across the company on service projects, fun outings, and training designed to educate you on Bandwidth's business.
- We provide you with a gym membership, a lunchtime shuttle to the gym, and give you 90 minutes for lunch if you work out.
- Not enough time to hit the gym? There's a locker room and cardio equipment on the second floor.