What you’ll be getting into?
From the moment you join us, you’ll be immersed in what it’s like to be an engineer at Mott MacDonald. You’ll work as part of a team of exceptional engineers who have a passion for consultant engineering. From your first week, you’ll gain a sense that you belong. Our terrific work culture focuses on valuing your creativity, promotes inclusion and diversity, and allows you to take ownership of your work.
As an entry-level engineer, your responsibilities may include:
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design
- Site inspection, investigation and monitoring
- Design calculation, computation using formula and preparation of calculations
- Review, assistance and modification of reports, specifications and studies
- Utilize cutting-edge software with a “digital by default” approach
We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members.
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail and ability to demonstrate accurate technical drawings and good report writing.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.