We are looking for a Build & Release Engineer in DRIVE OS team.
NVIDIA DRIVE OS is a foundational software stack consisting of an embedded Real Time OS (RTOS), hypervisor, NVIDIA® CUDA® libraries , NVIDIA Tensor RT™ , and other modules that give you access to the hardware engines. DRIVE OS offers a safe and secure execution environment for applications such as secure boot, security services, firewall, and over-the-air updates. You will be instrumental in streamlining the development, build, and releases with modern DevOps tools.
What you'll be doing:
Automating and optimizing build, test, integration, and release processes for publicly distributed libraries
- Configuring, maintaining, and building upon deployments of industry-standard tools (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, CMake, Jira)
- Developing shared utilities for setting up systems, running tests, and recording results
- Contributing to best-practices for building, testing, and releasing software
- Identifying infrastructure needs and translating them into action
What we need to see:
Pursuing BS or higher degree in computer science
- Proven experience setting up, maintaining, and automating continuous integration systems
- Proficiency in SCM (e.g. Perforce, Git) and build systems (e.g. make, cmake, bazel)
- Adept programming skills in Python (or similar)
- Passion for “it just works” automation and enabling team members
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Experience with mobile/embedded platforms and multiple operating systems (Linux, QNX, and Android)
- Track record of identifying useful new technologies and incorporating them into SW development flows
- Experience as an active contributor to a SW project involving many developers
- Experience with software releases: codeline branching, integrations, maintenance, bug tracking
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous, and enjoy having fun, apply today!NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.