Lockheed Martin Corporation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The LMIMCo Investment Analyst Intern will provide support to help administer and manage the investment program. Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of multi-asset class allocation and implementation strategies
- Research, source and complete due diligence on prospective strategies and investments
- Prepare materials for committee approval of investments
- Review and monitor existing investment managers
- Conduct fundamental analysis of individual stocks and sectors
- Research literature on recession and macro factor models
- Sophomore or Junior pursuing a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, math or related field
- Interest in asset management career
- Basic understanding of capital markets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other computer applications
- Self-starter and a critical thinker
- Problem solver
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.