Our client, Exact Sciences is looking for individuals to provide temporary assistance for a data mapping project! If you possess robust data entry skills, a motivated attitude, and a focus on quality, apply today!
This project will entail data entry supporting the commercial and sales operations function. This project consists of successfully identifying a matched identifier number from the Veeva network to its corresponding Epic submitter number. This data then needs to be researched in the Veeva Network to find the corresponding HCO through a similar address, health system name, provider information, etc.
- Successfully identify and match HCO numbers between the Veeva network and the corresponding Epic submitter number.
- Search for a submitter's matching HCO VID in Veeva Network can be accomplished by using a few different search parameters.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel macros and pivot tables and Word mail merge.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1+ years of data entry experience.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)