Lauchlan is seeking a talented and motivated Front End Developer with experience and interest in interactive media on a variety of platforms and environments to provide support on a freelance basis. There is potential this could become a full-time position. Candidate must be local for onsite training and work.
In this position you will work under the guidance of Lauchlan's Senior developer in the production of digital marketing materials, including but not limited to email marketing programs and campaign based and enterprise level websites. Duties may also include some peripheral involvement in social media advertising, digital advertising, and video and experiential marketing programs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of Wordpress / PHP
- Experience with BeaverBuilder, DVBuilder and other WYSIWYG editing software
- Familiarity with Drupal
- Experience in writing cross-browser compatible code (Chrome, Firefox, IE11+, etc.)
- Experience in planning and building responsive sites compatible across all devices
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Deadline oriented/correctly completes assignments by given due dates
- Shows initiative/ extremely proactive and keen sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and changing priorities
- 1-3 years experience working in an on-staff or freelance capacity
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s)
Qualified candidates must be able to manage a wide range of challenging projects simultaneously, have superb communication skills and be willing to take on every challenge with enthusiasm and positivity.
Please send cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio for review.
Job Type: Contract
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment