Hornschuch Stolzenau GmbH
- Create Test specifications/tools for customer project: Functional test specification, In Circuit test specification, Programming and reprogramming specification.
- Conduct test coverage analysis
- Define the test strategy and test concept for the product
- Ability to work in a structured rapid paced team environment.
- Interface with manufacturing test teams, software and hardware teams to obtain requirements, write specification, define test concept and provide feedback
- Strong problem solving ability.
- A working understanding of hardware, software and their integration.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Must be enrolled in a US accredited degree program
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
- Must be available to intern longer than summer only
- Familiar with electrical test bench equipment, Oscilloscope, DMM, Power Analyzer, Frequency Counter.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.