General Atomics and Affiliated Companies
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an undergraduate to Intern within our Army Systems, Test, and Qualifications Engineering group for Summer 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under limited supervision, working on non-routine projects with general instruction and advanced projects with detailed instructions, this intern will be expected to:
- Assist members of the Army Systems, Test, and Qualifications group in the completion of tasks.
- Assist in the analysis, investigation, solution, and documentation of problems.
- Assist in the development, review, and archival of electronic and hard copy documentation as required.
- Participate in selected engineering experiments, tests, and reviews.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate student at a recognized college or university.
- The ability to understand new concepts and apply them accurately
- The ability to follow general and detailed instructions as well as organizational policies and procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective interface with internal professionals
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills
Must be US Citizen
Travel Percentage Required : 0% - 25%
Clearance Required? No