At L3Harris ForceX, a Quality Assurance Analyst creates end-to-end test plans, executes the plan, and manages all activities in conjunction with an Agile Scrum development team to ensure that all objectives are met and the software solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, stability, and compatibility with legacy and/or third party software and integrated external hardware.
The objective of the Analyst is to ensure that the testing of every feature of the software solution is well defined, planned, and executed through every stage of development. The work of the Analyst should inspire confidence that any potential issue has been identified and addressed prior to the release of the software solution.
Quality Assurance Interns will shadow QA Analysts working with a team of Software Developers and Interns for a software engineering project defined at the beginning of the internship.In addition, Interns will also work together to create a project or volunteer opportunity with proceeds contributing to a non-profit.
Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from Conditions of Acceptance;
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts under guidance of more experienced Analyst(s)
- Participate in all phases of software engineering for a cradle to grave software project
- Participate in a fast-paced agile software environment
- Create innovative solutions to unique and challenging costumer problems
- Be part of a team working on cutting-edge solutions to defense-based problems
- rofessionally communicate with all levels of the organization
- Be trained and mentored from some of the best software engineers in Nashville, TN