Epsilon is seeking a Software Developer Intern to support the Product Engineering team. This intern will primarily support teams within the Product Engineering group who focus on machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, and back-end development. This intern will be tasked with responsibilities with new development projects, testing, debugging, and researching new topics.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Assist in the development of prototype versions of software modules and
- Diagnose and analyze customer reported product issues, identifying the root
- Create and implement code testing using various technologies such as J-Unit
- Plan, document, and conduct code testing
- Design and develop both front-end and back-end modules
- Develop utilities using AWS Lamda or similar technology to automate
- Make enhancements and fix defects in the Skynet application (.Net, Ansible,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree candidate with Computer Science or Software
- Understands concepts within object-oriented programming, cloud
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.