DriveTime is accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Internship Program!
Buckle up, you’re in for the ride of your career!
- Participate in a volunteer project with the local community
- Gain a deeper understanding of our business model and where you fit in via local site tours and various department overviews
- Attend Friday workshops facilitated by our Executive Leadership team covering topics such as: Time Management, Compliance, Personal Branding, Leadership & more!
- Our internship program will be 10 weeks starting Monday, June 1st to Friday, August 14th
- Internships will be based out of our Home Office in Tempe, AZ
- You can expect a regular schedule Monday-Friday, 25-35 hours per week
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You are currently in your Junior and Senior year
- You are concentrating with the major(s) of Computer Science, Information Technology, Infrastructure, Business Analytics
- You’re studying and working hard and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our people to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer an In-house gym for you to use anytime!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers! Our goal is have a career waiting for you after your summer internship with DriveTime! Last year, 64% of our Interns stayed onboard after the program after the summer!