Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Problem Solver
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Provides production support for technical issues and initiatives related to applications, systems, databases and reporting
- Work with senior staff to troubleshoot and resolve issues and restore services or data impacted
- Organize issues and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
- Participate in technical discussions with onshore/offshore teams
- 1+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 2+ years of Microsoft office suite experience such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- 1+ year of database design and administration experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Informatica
Other Desired Qualifications
- MS in computer science or related technical field
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools and technologies
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Application support/maintenance, development, project management, and/or system administration/management
- Ability to collaborate with technology partners
- Experience with Change, Incident, Problem and Asset Management
- Ability to work on Linux/Unix and Windows systems
- SQL Query tools such as Oracle developer, Rapid SQL or similar
- Familiarity with application and monitoring technology concepts including or similar to Autosys scheduler; NDM file transmission; basic DB connectivity and query capability; and monitoring tools
- Capability to support and function highly in a blended off and on-shore model of distributed development partners
- Ability to understand published threats/vulnerabilities that apply to application and system components
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with the business and technology partners to understand and solve technical issues
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.