Alexander Global Promotions (AGP) is an independent company owned by PAC Worldwide. AGP is headquartered in Bellevue, WA (www.alexanderglobal.com).
Alexander Global Promotions was founded in 1996 and has been in the top 100 promotional merchandise firms in the USA. Our client roster reads like a who’s who in the sports and entertainment world: New York Yankees, San Francisco Giants, LA Clippers, New Jersey Devils, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, Kansas City Royals, LA Dodgers, Washington Capitals, Boston Red Sox, Disney, MGM, Nickelodeon, PEANUTS, Manchester United and hundreds of minor league, collegiate teams and counting!
AGP is known worldwide as the company who created the modern day bobblehead doll with the San Francisco Giants and Willie Mays in the summer of 1999. To date, AGP has produced in excess of 65 million bobbleheads and promotional items with more than 10,000 different teams, personalities and characters worldwide.
We are looking for someone who wants to break into the ultra-competitive industry of sports and corporate promotions marketing and work alongside some of the best in the business to learn the ropes, assist with current top professional and minor league accounts and eventually take on their own account base. This is not intended as a stepping stone position. We seek an individual who wants to learn from the best and to make their mark long-term in the sports and entertainment marketing industry. This is a career opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative, entrepreneurial spirit with an eye for detail
- Able to multitask a variety of projects and accounts
- Ability to handle high-stakes pressure with 100% accuracy to delivery high profile projects that exceed customer expectations on the biggest stage of sports and entertainment
- Build relationships with current and potential clients through email, phone calls and in person as required
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Create marketing/sales materials to promote product through printed and online media distribution
- Able to work with customers to find solutions to meet their needs
- Maintain excellent communications with internal company departments and external customers
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Attends trades shows and industry functions as appropriate to increase sales potential and product knowledge
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree
- Experience playing or participating in/around sports
- Bring energy and passion to our current and potential customers
- Ability to travel 10-20%, or as needed
Must be capable of speaking, reading, and writing English with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Computer Skills (please indicate if preferred or required)
Moderate IT skills, PowerPoint, some graphics design and layout knowledge and/or ability to learn and become proficient
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (please indicate if preferred or required)
Valid Driver’s License preferred
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be capable of operating standard office equipment such as a computer, copier, mail machine, printer, fax, stapler, and other various pieces of office equipment. Must be capable of lifting 10 lbs on an infrequent basis and sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to drive a car and provide evidence of insurability. Must be able to travel 10-20%.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee will be working in an office environment in order to perform the essentials functions.