Ignite Mental Health
- Working as part of a single or range of teams which could include prototyping and building mental health products, programs, organizations, internal operations or infrastructure which will have a huge impact on mental health!
- Actively learning on the job and diving into new areas where you may have little expertise in
- Learning from mistakes and failed projects (you'll be wearing a lot of hats)
- Amplify the efforts of our executive team (CEO, COO, VPs) and help implement our vision
- Own the mission of our organization and wear whatever hat is necessary to achieve OKR's!
- Role specific responsibilities are dependent on the team you are matched with and can be discussed further during in-person interviews. Ignite is a fast growing startup and our internships are most definitely not like traditional (big company) internships, so be warned that position titles don't equate to traditional job responsibilities - things change quickly here, as to could your role!
- Deeply passionate about helping transform mental health
- Growth mindset, hungry to learn and develop a sense of 'extreme ownership', not afraid of taking risks or failure
- Comfortable being pushed outside of your comfort zone in a true startup (sometimes chaotic) environment; wearing any hat needed (aka pivoting to new outcomes and roles and responsibilities in different functional areas outside of your initial functional areas based on changes in the startup's priorities - it's a rollercoaster of a journey!)
- Great navigator or open to learning FAST: constantly testing hypothesis, iterating and developing approaches to achieve outcomes
- Personable: highly empathetic, comfortable interfacing with people on sensitive topics
- Relentless learner: you want to maximize your experience with us and learn as much as you can
- Be honest, transparent and high-integrity
- Leadership experience
- Appreciation of puns :-)