Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist Billing Coordinators with sorting billing batches to prepare for invoices to be sent to customers.
- Logging all posted billing into our company data base once invoices are ready to be sent out to customers.
- Emailing/mailing out all invoices to customers.
- Filing/copying when needed.
- Assist with invoicing.
- Assist Billing Coordinators with customer electronic billing.
- Position may move into a full time position
Non-essential Job Functions
- Adhere to Power Plus! safety and quality standards
· Good communication and people skills
· Knowledge of basic Microsoft office programs (Power Point /Excel /Visio/ Word)
· Proper phone etiquette, with clear speaking voice
· Typing skills required 35 wpm
· Ability to Multitask within job duties
· Construction knowledge helpful
· Strong work history is required
· Minimum of two years office experience is required
· Able to work flexible hours.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Billing: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Perris, CA (Required)
- California Drivers (Required)
- Driving 3 + years (Required)
- Good Driving Record (Required)
- United States (Required)