Local Unit & Position Description
- Wind turbine power performance data analysis to support research topics and/or production client projects
- Developing new code, and implementing existing data structures and execution code to support the above analytical work
- Data monitoring and analysis to international standards and internal best practices
- Other duties to support production work, including, but not limited to: report writing, workshop support, remote troubleshooting, critical reviewing
- Developing tools and processes to continuously improve quality and value of delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, Atmospheric Science, Environmental Science, or Mathematics/Physics required
- Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program with a focus on Renewable Energy Engineering required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
Company & Business Area Description
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.