Econolite Group, Inc.
Develop and execute automated tests for Econolite’s traffic controller products.
- Develop and execute automated tests based on manual test scripts, product specification, and customer requirements.
- Utilize Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and other Continuous Integration (CI) tools to check in and build automated tests.
- Develop scripts (primarily in bash) to aid testing and product/test configuration and setup.
- Verify product behavior changes and bug fixes through manual testing, and develop automated tests for such changes and fixes.
- Assist the SQA team in product testing, customer issue analysis and validation, and develop additional automation tools to reduce manual tasks.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Civil Engineering curriculum; 2 years of program completion preferred
- Strong experience in Python and bash scripting; C++ experience a huge plus
- Experience in source control and management tools, such as Git and Subversion
- Experience in basic TCP/IP networking
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows
- Interest in software testing and test automation; experience in this area a huge plus
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication (both written and verbal) skills
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V - Non-Smoking Facility - Drug Free Workplace
By submitting an application for employment, I the applicant, certify that all of the above information (including resume and other attachments) is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I authorize Econolite to request information from my previous employers and school officials and I release all concerned from any liability for furnishing such information. In the event of employment, I understand that willful omission, falsification or misrepresentation may constitute grounds for termination. It should be remembered, that employment is the mutual consent of Econolite and the employee. Consequently, either the employee or the Econolite can terminate the relationship “at will.”
In consideration of my employment, I agree to conform to all of the policies, rules and standards of the Company. I understand and agree to submit to a drug-screening and background check as part of a conditional offer of employment, and any other lawful pre-employment screening tests. I also understand that an offer of employment by the Company is conditional upon successfully passing a company-provided medical examination/drug screen and background screen. I understand that my refusal to take the medical examination/drug screen will cause the contingent offer of employment to be withdrawn and/or terminated if employed.