We are seeking an Entry Level or Intern Creative Assistant/Activity Planner for our non-medical Senior Living Facility. Duties include designing and regularly updating internal & external marketing materials (including but not limited to digital visuals, hand-outs, graphic designs) to enhance our residents' quality of life and promote our facility and daycare programs. In addition, you will be responsible for planning & organizing our monthly activity program from conception through completion for our activities coordinators. Position reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Have (1) year of experience working in a professional work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be creative, innovative and fluent in digital and graphic design
- Be detail and deadline oriented, work well with little supervision
- Have an excellent work ethic and be willing to be persistent for excellent outcomes
- Knowledge of blogging and newsletter creation a plus
This is a new position that, depending on performance, could develop into a full-time position with benefits and perks.
TO APPLY, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER, PORTFOLIO DEMONSTRATING YOUR VISUAL, WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND YOUR ABILITY TO USE RELATED SOFTWARE. (E.G.; DIGITAL IMAGES, GRAPHICS YOU CREATED/EDITED, PROMOTIONAL/MARKETING CONTENT YOU CREATED).
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $13.50 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply