Major Responsibilities: Actively participate in agile development projects.
- Special projects that support the development teams, such as preparing and implementing environments, reports and/or documentation to support testing and development teams.
- Attend educational and social events as part of the summer intern p rogram.
- Present your project findings to Senior Leadership team.
- Complete all 10 weeks (400 hours) of internship program.
- Strong preference for students having completed their junior year and on target to graduate in December 2020 or May 2021, with a Computer Science or MIS focus and exposure to one or more of the f ollowing development tools (.Net, C#, VB .Net, ASP.net, Python, Ruby, Java, SQL).
- An aptitude for Quality and mitigating risk by identifying gaps/deficiencies etc.
- Direct hands on coding and testing experience either as part of project team, s chool project or individual effort is strong plus.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Extensive understanding of the Internet and social media sites.
- Ability to work independently with confidence and a detail o rientation.
- Strong skills in preparing reports and research results.
- Must submit college transcript with application in order to be considered