National Football League
- An interest in the business and process side of Digital rather than the creative or software development side. Above average football knowledge
- Rising Undergraduate Senior, graduating either Fall of 2020 or Spring of 2021
- Must have completed a minimum of three years in an accredited four-year college/university degree program
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0. Academic transcripts (official or unofficial) will be requested
- Some prior internship and/or work experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated interest in working in professional sports
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States and international students must have all visas and employment authorizations prior to the start of the internship.
- Completion of this application assumes eligibility to work in the United States.