Security and Compliance Customer Success (SCCS) provides security, compliance, privacy and infrastructure/architecture related expertise to our High Touch customers globally.
- Assist SCCS team in scaling current program. Including but not limited to:
- Develop security tools for supporting Salesforce customers
- Must be actively pursuing a BS/MS degree in MIS or CS
- Must be willing to ask questions/seek clarification
- Must be able to work with geographically dispersed stakeholders in multiple time zones
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly and independently
- Good organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels and functions
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code
- Good knowledge of web development technologies (e.g. JS/ES6, Node.Js, Vue, React)
- Background in information security
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.