Entry Level Business Analyst - NC
GC and Citizen Must
- What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
- 0 to 1 Year Experience in Business Analyst
- What skills/attributes are a must-have?
- Exceptional skills in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with a high level of autonomy and independence.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. This manager likes consultants that speak up in meetings and actively contribute to conversations
- Excellent interpersonal, & collaboration skills
- What skills/attributes are nice to have? Working within an agile framework
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Healthcare Administration, Business Management or other related field or equivalent experience in a health care organization.
- Conducts data analysis, which will include data mining, data profiling, and data transformation analysis on data from vendors – working with data that may or may not be adequately documented.
- Consults on application issue resolution, including recommending priorities for work requests and proposing alternative solutions.
- Works directly with vendors to provide detailed requirements and solutions documents.
- Perform and support ongoing data reporting and analytics
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- business analyst: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)