Bridgley is a fast-growing financial relief services company seeking a technically proficient marketing assistant to join our team.
This role consists of supporting the inbound and outbound marketing efforts as well as technical support running and maintaining sales team automation operations. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is an out-of-the-box problem solver and is open to continue learning and perfecting their skillset.
While this is an entry-level position, we are looking for someone who has the potential to grow and evolve with the company.
- Technical Sales Support:
- Phone system setup & configuration
- Troubleshooting network infrastructure: networking equipment, printers, PC/Server hardware, etc.
- Troubleshooting sales system software issues
- Inventory management: hardware and licenses
- Inbound & Outbound Marketing:
- Assist with SMS, email, and voicemail marketing efforts
- Help develop and execute automated marketing campaigns
- Outline data flow and structure
- Create webhook sequences
- Manage consumer data lists
- Proficient in MS Office & Google Suite applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, G-Mail, Sheets, etc
- Ability to learn and understand technical applications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physical: ability to lift and setup network and computer equipment
- Website Development: Wordpress, Instapage, WP Bakery, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Basic graphic design skills. Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, XD, etc.
- Connoisseur of Korean BBQ and an appreciation of Asian culture and foods.
- Formal or online education in computer science, marketing, business, communications, or similar fields.
- 0-2 years of related marketing or technical support experience
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience: 0 to 2 years (Entry Level)
- Salary: $33,000/year
- Performance review and salary re-evaluation after 90 days
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive health benefits including; medical, dental, vision
- Free gym in building
- Food trucks and farmers market
- Occasional catered lunches