Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
We are looking for a Data Science student to work with our Performance Team to develop and mature our set of tools and create new Performance Metrics using Data Science concepts. This is a new area for our team so a strong data science background is needed that can help shape how we adopt these new methodologies in our development process.
Skill Set and Qualifications:
- 1- 2 years of Python and Data Science Modules
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Knowledge of other operating systems other than Windows OS.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Quick Learner with ability to Multi-task and learn in a fast paced environment.
- Data Munging Skills.
- Comfort working remotely and experience with Github.
- Knowledge of data science, data mining, machine learning and statistics.
- Understanding of different development methodologies.
- High-end knowledge of data science, data mining, machine learning and statistics.
- Knowledge of R and R plotting and/or Python matplotlib, Scikit, Julia, Spark, Shark, Map-Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Pig.
- Experience working with open source technologies and communities for innovative.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelors degree program and have completed their 3rd year-typically a technical degree specialization.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!