Quality Assurance Internship
Zix-AppRiver is an amazing company that has more than doubled in size in the last 3 years and will double again by 2023. We’re adding to our position as a leading Cybersecurity company that values phenomenal service and solutions.
With recent acquisitions adding to our strong foundation, Zix-AppRiver now offers a complete suite of productivity and email data protection solutions. These include Microsoft Cloud productivity services, gold standard email encryption, email DLP, advanced threat protection, archiving and endpoint protection. We have new leadership, new solutions, new partners and new energy and we’re looking for new people to add to our growth.
We are looking for a student who enjoys working with internal employees to solve technological issues for an exciting internship opportunity. This experience will offer projects and work to gain new skills and advance ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
The ideal candidate will be able to work at least 3 days per week for 12-15 weeks, approximately 20-30 hours per week.
What you will be doing:
You will be working closely with QA’s embedded on agile software development teams with the opportunity to:
- Participate in QA community of practice meetings
- Contribute to and execute regression test suites
- Develop test automation for regression test suites
- Triage, troubleshoot, document software defects
- Participate in SAFe/Scrum/Agile team ceremonies
- Develop and automate QA reporting
- Opportunity to become a Certified Scrum Master (SSM - https://www.scaledagileframework.com/scrum-master/)
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Initiative, flexibility, self-organized and a drive for team success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Currently enrolled and attending a college or university; majoring in a Computer Science related field
- Must be a student in good standing with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
All positions require criminal background screening.