Engage in job duties outlined below, to reduce risk exposure in areas of cyber and physical security; and to promote our mission of safeguarding the people, property, reputation and shareholder value of the corporation.
- Respond to access management ticket queue by provisioning or revoking requested access while following internal procedures and ensuring compliance with industry regulatory requirements
- Investigate cyber and physical access related issues
- Assist with project tasks
- Update process documents
- Perform cyber and physical security transactional access control activities on behalf of Corporate and Information Security Services (CISS), HR, Business Unit, and IT application owners in support of security risk management, compliance, and business requirements. Activities include (but are not limited to) the support of user onboarding, job transfers, terminations, contractor conversions, ID badging and physical access, IT application user access provisioning/revocation, identity and access control system maintenance, troubleshooting on failed system automated processes, and response to user/business inquiries
- Provide excellent service to customers across the Enterprise
- Acquire and apply cyber security as well as business knowledge to tasks and activities
- Organize own activities for short term or sub-project/components under the direction of experienced personnel and report on status
- Gain product experience and technical skills through assigned roles and on the job training
- Interact with peers and customers requiring identity and access management support and analysis throughout the Enterprise
- Perform all work in compliance with industry regulatory requirements and internal procedures
- Work under the direct supervision of senior team members
- A junior or senior working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of PC/desktop workstation applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Responsive and professional work ethic
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Areas of study IT, Security or Business
- Knowledge of Oracle’s Identity Governance system or similar IDM tool
- Technical knowledge of Active Directory, and provisioning system and request tools
- Understanding of identity and access management practices
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster