Transcend Digital is a boutique digital agency delivering innovative solutions for our clients in the Content management, Omni-channel marketing distribution and consumer data management areas. We tackle these business problems through the a collaborative approach, strategic roadmapping, creating compelling customer experiences with strong blend of technology, UX, data science and advanced analytics.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute test cases. Execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and documenting tests scenarios, executing Test cases, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Working on projects assigned by QA Manager.
- Participates in test case development, test execution, defect triage, and resolution
- Proactively engages with development teams to help promote the prevention of defects early in the project/development lifecycle.
- Responsible for planning, designing, executing, reviewing, and reporting results of software quality testing. Mitigates risk by adhering to software quality criteria.
- 1-3 years experience in Mobile and web browser testing
- Strong knowledge on QA methodologies, tools and process
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development project
- Experience with API testing
- Experience writing SQL Queries
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Software QA: 1 year (Required)
- Software Testing: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative