About the Team:
The BPM Program Office manages the BPM Program enterprise-wide and works with all functions on many topics such as process definition, assessing a process, improving a process, value stream creation, process metrics and benchmarking, managing the BPM system, and modeling processes in the system. Your office may be in Colorado, but your co-workers will be all over the world.
About the role / A Day in the Life:
- You'll be a part of a collaborative team that impacts how processes are improved across the company.
- You'll learn how to model and update information in the BPM System, which is a skill desired by many companies in various industries.
- You'll update process models and provide reporting on process metrics, IT applications used by the processes or other elements
- You can learn from the inside about how a large international company works
About you: Your experience includes:
- Business knowledge, practice, and education.
- The ability to quickly learn a new system.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering and must be returning to school in Fall 2019 as a Junior or Senior.
Location: Longmont, CO
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Interns typically work Monday thru Friday between 8am to 5pm.
The hours are subject to change with or without notice at the sole discretion of Seagate.Job Family: Support