- Supporting development of commercial launch plan
- Collecting / Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, customer and affiliate feedback
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Current enrollment in a related BS (Junior or Senior) or Master’s degree
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020
Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
Must have a 3.0 GPA
Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poster Symposium).
Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
- How to use data and customer insights / feedback to inform marketing strategy
- Gain a perspective on balancing business needs within the demands of different global markets
- How to implement a commercial launch plan
- How to effectively collaborate and work within a matrix team environment
- Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
What You Will Learn: