Worklogix is seeking a highly motivated Full Stack Web Developer to join the Worklogix Platform and Products Team. You will be part of a team with a passion for product engineering in a fast paced, agile environment. If you enjoy delivering innovative customer facing products, connecting the dots and using data to drive engineering decisions, this role on the Worklogix team could be perfect for you.
We are looking for a developer with 1-2 years experience or a fresh college graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related field. While a candidate with full-stack abilities is preferred, candidates specializing in UI/UX are encouraged to apply.
Location - Roswell, GA
Employment Type – Full Time
- Ability to analyze, design and develop applications using an object oriented approach.
- Understanding of object oriented design patterns, micro-service architecture patterns, and a fundamental understanding to cloud deployments and methodologies.
- Skilled in troubleshooting, determine causes of errors and drive problem resolution to ensure business continuity
- Knowledge of debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Ability to function/excel in a collaborative environment
- Design and implement responsive web and mobile interfaces for prototypes and new products
- Must be adaptable and flexible to client needs and schedule
Desired Technical Experience
- Experience with Java Libraries and frameworks (Jackson, Spring)
- Experience with RESTFul Web Services
- Firm understanding of JSON and AJAX
- Writing SQL queries against relational databases
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with Testing Framework – Junit, Mockito
- Experience with AWS integration
Worklogix Management Inc. is a privately held company that is incorporated in the state of Delaware. Worklogix has experienced 30% growth year-over-year as it continues to be a premier vendor of software solutions, HCM consulting and remote development services. Worklogix has achieved SAP PartnerEdge status and is annually recognized by Gartner as being one of the premier vendors providing HCM visualizing tools for customers in the Human Resources area. Industries served by Worklogix include Financial Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Educational institutions, and Government agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)