Additional Work Location(s) :None
About the Role
You will be part of the electrical hardware engineering team within the Lifestyle Automotive Audio division. You will have the opportunity to bench test and trouble shoot amplifiers and other lifestyle products.
What You Will Do
- Assist Electrical engineers with troubleshooting and bench testing of amplifiers and other product designs.
- Assist Electrical engineers and engineering managers in any design development activities and design change notices, with direction.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for communication between employees, suppliers, and customers, as necessary.
- Utilizes basic Microsoft Office software (ie., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in fields of electrical engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 1 year (2 semesters) of education counting toward Bachelor’s Degree in fields of electrical engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent degree.
What is Nice to Have
- Possess strong electrical aptitude with excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess knowledge of basic EE tools (Oscilloscope, Digital Multi Meters, Soldering Iron, etc.).
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
What Makes You Eligible
- Must provide own housing and transportation to/from work
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability from May 18, 2020 through August 7, 2020 and be able to work 40 hours per week
- Highly prefer candidates who live within a commutable distance
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, etc.)
- Real world work assignments and the opportunity to make an impact on our business
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the organization
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development