Email on Acid
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving high growth.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Company paid Life Insurance and EAP Program
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Lunch provided on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
The Inside Sales Representative role is junior-level role and is a great first step in building a career in technology sales. The Inside Sales Representative is a hybrid inbound/outbound phone sales role and will be responsible for follow up of Email on Acid inbound leads, with a focus on converting trial subscribers to paid subscribers, as well as prospecting and closing higher education customers. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn about the email industry and effective sales strategies and tactics that will become the foundations of a sales career.
What You Will Do
- Conduct a high volume of lead follow-ups via phone and email.
- Conduct online demos of EOA solution to potential subscribers.
- Prospect and close small business customers in a defined territory.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospects are facing and educating them to the value that EOA offers to solve their problems.
- Enthusiastically represent the Email on Acid brand.
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Work closely with other team members to implement and improve strategy and process improvements.
- Ability to close a sale.
- Familiarity with HTML and email is a plus.
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 1 to 2 years sales experience;
- Outgoing and professional;
- A goal-driven, competitive nature, with a sales aptitude;
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively;
- Ability to quickly learn new technical subjects;
- Must be results-orientated and have excellent follow through skills
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday