ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The software QA Intern will effectively collaborate with the product & software development team to inspect and test applications. The position follows processes for efficiency and quality. We are looking for a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week. As a Software QA Intern, you will learn how to:
- Create test cases for well-defined user stories.
- Perform ad-hoc testing on request.
- Perform formal, traceable testing while following GlobalMed best practices and process.
- Clearly report bugs in an issue tracking system (Azure DevOps), including steps to reproduce, environment details, and screenshots.
- Manually test desktop software, Android and iOS native apps, medical devices and their software integrations.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Curiosity to explore and break things
- Problem solving/analysis
- Interest in working in a professional software development environment
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday