Gold Level Media
Gold Level Media is a Phoenix Based Marketing Agency looking to grow our team.
We are in need of a Tech-Savvy Operations minded team member to play a major role in the expansion of the team. Are you process-oriented and can organize data, assets, workflows?
If you are ready for a challenging, yet very rewarding role, where you will learn, grow and use your developer skills in a marketing agency, then this role may be a good fit for you!
- Full English proficiency
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- Excellent communication skills / Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent Customer Service while providing L3 Support
- Basic Understanding of Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Ability and Willingness to learn new systems to implement in the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3+ years of experience with HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of systems and backend development.
- AWS Networking and L3 support
- Funnel Setup & Marketing Strategies
- Designing, testing, implementing, and supporting cloud network infrastructure.
- Act as point of contact for network related support cases.
- Setup Affiliate System and Process for Multiple Websites
- Integrating systems - App API's, Zapier, Webhooks,Rest API etc.
- HTML/CSS Development for Wordpress including Backend Setup
- Develop turn-over documentation for handing off to Operations teams.
- Deploy high-priority, high-traffic hosting tailored to client needs.
- Integrate networks with Cloud providers (e.g., AWS/Azure) using transit VPC, IPSec and other Secure Cloud Interconnects.
- Provide consultation and direct technical support in life cycle planning, problem management, integration, and network configuration.
- Flexible Schedule
- Promotion Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)