As a Product Manager Intern on our team, your goal will be to develop an understanding of Unity's tools and services, the challenges we face in the market, and how we can best enable our customer's success. You should understand software engineering and a strong passion for building great customer experiences. You won't be writing code, but technical knowledge is important when communicating with engineers and customers to build out the products. Your contributions have the potential to unlock the future of how development teams work together!
- Identify and ship product feature(s) that strengthen our vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Identify and track key success metrics for your feature(s)
- Partner with engineering and UX design to ensure feature(s) are well-developed
- Software product management experience
- Experience developing games or applications
- Experience working on multi-discipline teams
- Direct experience collaborating with a team to develop software
- Knowledge and ability to effectively discuss technical and UX requirements with engineers and designers
- Experience with software as a service product
- Knowledge and experience in version control systems, build systems, and/or release management processes.
- Can communicate the success of a product from multiple angles (i.e. business goals, user goals, technology goals)
Unity is the creator of the world's most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.