SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Interested in working for a small, agile company where your contribution makes a major impact? We are looking for a motivated Junior Software Developer to contribute to a fast-moving team developing industry leading desktop applications for Microsoft Windows.
Candidates must display the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. They must be able to demonstrate the ability to design and develop desktop software applications in a customer oriented environment. We are looking for someone who has a sense of urgency and drive in everything they do, with a demonstrated ability to deliver at specified deadlines.
This is not a position where you are expected to know how to do the work right away, but a position where we do expect to see improvement gradually over time.
Must live within reasonable driving distance. Must legally be able to work in the United States.
Required Skills include:
- Working knowledge of C# or C++
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2019
- Strong programming skills with previous project experience in project cycles and software development environments
- Strong skills in research, project planning and implementation
- Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Experience using source control and defect tracking systems
- Good communication skills, ability to speak, read and write properly in English
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to work closely with other team members to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficient as a problem solver, and able to analyze and debug software specific problems
- Willingness to learn new technologies and acquire new skills
- C++, C#, XML, SQL, JSON
- Multithreaded programming experience
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell
- Some experience with .NET framework
- Some familiarity with and understanding of Windows API
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience in software development
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job