- You will work in almost every area of marketing; included campaign planning and execution, paid media, social media marketing, creative/design, content creation, analytics, a/b testing, and more.
- You will be brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- You will be able to work on projects from start to finish. Projects to be defined upon starting and will be based on your skills, goals, and needs.
- Build and execute social media strategy, for all major social media platforms.
- Be the go-to expert on all relevant social media activities and content distribution platforms as well as drafting & managing social media content calendars; including the content design (words & images) and how best to amplify such content for best results.
- Proven experience as a Jr. Marketing Manager, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and relevant techniques.
- Proficient use of computer programs, including MS Excel, web analytics, and Google Adwords, Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot, and Wordpress.
- Excellent skills in the areas of communication, presentation, and analysis
- Goal-oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working directly with designers, web developers, social media managers, and content strategists.
- Flexibility to work from home
- Competitive compensation