Burgess & Niple
Position ID: 2731
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Education: HS
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office ; Microsoft Visual Studio
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established engineering firm that values collaboration? B&N has an opening for a Full Time Application Developer Intern in our Columbus, OH office over Winter Break 2019.
What you can expect as the major duties and learning outcomes:
- Assists internal development staff with various tasks relating to the support of internal web application development
- Analyzes and improves the efficiency of various systems and services
- Assists with required testing on applications
- Assist with capturing business and user needs, while documenting requirements
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- You are a current student in good academic standing pursuing a degree in Computer or Data Science from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Visual Studio
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Housing and transportation to/from work is the responsibility of the intern, parking is provided
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.